- Dot is indeed a new fragrance pillar in Jacobs’ expanding line. The fragrance will cost between $48 and $89. The obligatory and unnecessary body lotion is $45, and the shower gel is $40.
- It will have notes of “red berries, dragon fruit and honeysuckle; a heart of jasmine, coconut water, and orange blossom and a drydown of vanilla, driftwood, and musk.” That’s a whole lot of fragrance going on there, Marc. (Related: send a bottle over for Name That Scent!)
- The round, polka dotted bottle resembles “hybrid butterfly-ladybugs”. His words, not ours.
- The fragrance will launch in the U.S. and U.K. in July, and then globally in August.
- Juergen Teller photographed Codie Young for the ads, and they’ll be featured in all the September issues.
Check out the bottle and ad images below:
n of 5
this is some kind of spaceship or something.