Paris Hilton’s New Fruity Perfume Was Inspired By…Herself
Paris Hilton‘s newest perfume combines two of our least favorite things: Paris Hilton and dumb-sounding perfumes. The hotel heiress is launching her newest bottle of smelly water — called Dazzle — this June, her 15th (!) since 2004.
Here are details:
- It smells like pink lady apple, maraschino cherry, peach nectar, violet petals, pink calypso orchid, orange blossom, pink champagne, white patchouli, and crystallized musk.
- The scent was inspired by herself, which means Hilton smells like flowers and a fruit basket.
- The bottle design was inspired by pink diamonds and therefore looks like one.
- Hilton will front the ad campaign (naturally), which will break in July.
- She’s also working on a dance album and a beach club in the Philippines.
And here’s a pic of the bottle: