Name That Scent: This Celebrity Perfume Sadly Doesn’t Smell Like Pickles
Fragrance reviews are silly. Fragrance marketing is even sillier. So from now on, we’ll be crowdsourcing our fragrance reviews. Read on to find out what our office thought about the latest sample to land on our desk. This week, we’re sniffing Snooki‘s perfume. What does the pint-sized meatball’s debut fragrance smell like?
Fragrance: Snooki by Nicole Polizzi, $27.19
What Snooki thinks it smells like: “This fragrance embodies Snooki’s personal style, incorporating leopard and zebra print and notes that are reminiscent of her favorite things on the boardwalk.”
What we think it smells like:
- “It smells like when you walk into a department store, and get hit with, like, fifty perfumes.”
- “Cotton candy.”
- “It smells like treats at the circus. Also, I hate the circus.”
- “Overzealous high school freshman.”
- “Fruity. I wouldn’t wear it, but its nice.”
- “This is the first one I’ve actually liked. Kind of woodsy, but elegant.”
- “I don’t mind that. Feminine. Subtle. Notes of cardamom and anise.
- “Fruity. Strong. Younger. Pink? Hair.”
- “Sweet, almost like bubblegum, but not exactly. A little like the perfume section of a department store, but not too much. If this were food, I’d eat it.
- “It reminds me of Macy’s. Like when you first walk in.”
- “Smells like a mall.”
Check out our previous Name That Scent stories.