It's raining, which means that's not your hair.
It’s raining, which means that’s not your hair. This isn’t really our hair either. Yes, the weather is a direct affront to your plans to have perfect hair and the world is against you. But as moisture in the air and damaging winds wreak havoc on our most important asset, people have taken to Twitter to provide full weather reports on the gradient levels of perfection that is their mop. To understand hair diversity, we present you with the various ways to humblebrag or comment about how storm-resistant your tresses are.
1. Genetics #IWasBornLikeThis #Flawless.
2. My hair fell victim to the rain, and I’m chill enough to accept it.
3. The fake selfie, because darling I would never let my hair get endure a drop.
4. My hair will be didded and I’m tougher than you #trulyblessed.
5. The rain wins.
6. I won’t let the rain stop me from hair flipping slow mo.