All The Details Of Anne Hathaway’s Wedding, Including The Dress!
- The groom was actor and jewelry designer Adam Shulman. The couple had been dating for over four years before saying “I do”.
- Anne and Adam tied the knot at a private estate in Big Sur, Calif., in a Jewish ceremony attended by 180 guests. The couple said their vows just after 5 p.m.
- Yifat Oren, the wedding planner, also organized Natalie Portman‘s nuptials (which took place in Big Sur as well)
- The rehearsal dinner took place at the Ventana Inn and Spa.
- Her wedding dress was custom Valentino, and from the pictures, it was a dreamy, gauzy ball gown. There was lots of tulle involved, and it looks like some or all of it was subtly patterned. Anne also wore a dramatic headpiece and veil. Pretty! Adam looked ravishing as well in a classic tux.
- The decor was simple and rustic to fit the natural setting of the ceremony.
Cheers to the newlyweds — may they have a very happy life together. Mazel Tov! And now, check out that dress: