PHOTOS: Elle Fanning Covers Teen Vogue, Totally Rules
Just when we thought we couldn’t want to be best friends with Elle Fanning any more, she goes and covers Teen Vogue.
The 13-year-old fronts the mag in red lacy Miu Miu, and she says all sorts of charming things. As such, READ THE WHOLE THING. But some highlights:
• Elle keeps a folder of favorite runway and street style looks on her desktop.
• She fell in love with Ryan Gosling after seeing Crazy Stupid Love.
• Dakota goes to Elle for fashion advice. Dakota also caught Elle stealing her clothes via some pictures that popped up on the internet.
• She likes looking weird: ”I’m always quirkier! If people say something is sort of weird, I’m like, Oh, that’s a great compliment!”
• And this: “Later today, she will visit her friends, the Rodarte designers Kate and Laura Mulleavy, with whom she’ll gab about Halloween costumes (she was the Morton Salt girl), the Katy Perry concert she recently attended, and the bar mitzvah she’s going to this evening (and to which she’ll wear another pair of Rodarte pants—sparkly ones—though she predicts the rest of the girls will be in miniskirts and crop tops).”