But What Is The Royal Couple Going To Do In Los Angeles?
After their tour of Canada, Kate and Prince William are coming to California for a brief stay. We’ve speculated about the trip before, but now we have a better idea of what the royal couple will be doing out west — and it does not involve hanging out with Arnold Schwarzenegger, as initially thought.
The pair fly into Los Angeles on July 8, and fly out on the 10th. This is a short stay! But they’ll certainly try to make the most of it. This is what is rumored to be going down:
• a charity polo match
• a fundraiser at the Sony Picture Studios
• a British Academy of Film and Television Arts event
• a private dinner with Hollywood moguls
Of course, nothing has been confirmed at this point. Sigh. But! This means we can provide the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with some of our own LA suggestions. Listen up, kids:
• Eat at In-N-Out, and order your burgers animal-style.
• Walk around the Getty. The art is great, and so are the grounds.
• Listen to the LA Philharmonic at the Hollywood Bowl — pretty music in a pretty place.
• Hang out at the beach. This is why people live in California!
• Go to Disneyland. (KIDDING.)
[via Page Six]