WATCH: Bald Lady Gaga Performs ‘Hair’ Wearing Dress Made Of Wigs
Okay, so we really hated Lady Gaga‘s “Edge of Glory” video. It just wasn’t “Judas”, you know? But Gaga is anything but lazy, and she’s already trying to rebound from her lackluster music video. Last night the pop superstar was a guest on The Paul O’Grady Show, and her performance was kind of interesting! And very bald!
Gaga performed “Hair” on the British talk show, and there are several follicle-related details to point out:
1. She’s wearing a Margiela-like teal hair dress.
2. Her piano is covered in fake brown tresses.
3. She’s totally bald in the beginning.
4. Halfway through, she puts on that teal wig we’ve been loving recently. It matches her dress.
5. It’s performance art, people! As per her Twitter: “Tonight HAUS OF GAGA is taking over Paul O’Grady in the UK! I’m performing 5 songs and a very special performance art piece ♥ Mother Monster.”
Watch the clip below. What do you think: creative or just a touch too literal?