The 5 Tricks to Olsen Twin Hair, As Told by Their Hairstylist
We have good news and bad news — The good news is that Mary Kate and Ashley’s hairstylist Mark Townsend has revealed the secrets behind their divinely-unkempt hair to The Coveteur. The bad: Their ridiculously perfect texture is encoded into their DNA and not the result of a top secret elixir.
But wait! You can still reap the benefits of using their easy-as-pie techniques. Essentially it comes down to five sacred tricks:
1. Use no more than 5 hairpins, ever.
2. Spray dry shampoo on your roots for volume and texture.
3. Use a one-inch curler to touch up any waves that aren’t falling into place
4. Use a Spornette mixed bristle brush to tame your tresses.
5. *Most importantly, embrace your natural texture!
InStyle Celebrates Elizabeth & James, Yes The Olsen Twins Are There
Mary-Kate Is Not Concerned With Your Opinion Of Olivier SarkozyPHOTOS: Mark-Kate & Ashley Olsen Are WSJ.‘s Innovators Of The Year
Mary-Kate Olsen And Olivier Sarkozy Get Cozy In Downtown Manhattan
Mary-Kate Hangs Out With Boyfriend’s Daughter, People Freak Out