Who’s On The Super Exclusive Royal Wedding Guest List?
Has your invitation to the royal wedding gotten lost in the mail? Because ours has! Yeah, we’re bummed. That said, some pretty important people were left off the final list, which makes us feel better. So, who made the cut?
Of the 1900 guests, 250 were invited by Kate and William. Another 250 were chosen by Prince Charles and Camilla, 50 by Queen Elizabeth II, and 100 by the Middletons. The rest are an assortment of various European royals, a bunch of commoners, and a handful of celebrities.
While we won’t know exactly who is in and who is out (or who got invited to the 1900-person ceremony versus the 650-person reception or 300-person dinner), this is the breakdown thus far:
• David and Victoria Beckham
• Elton John and David Furnish
• Guy Ritchie (Kate’s sixth cousin once removed!)
• Four of William’s ex-girlfriends
• Two of Kate’s ex-boyfriends
• “A favored bartender and a yoga instructor from the Caribbean island of Mustique”
• “The butcher, shopkeeper and pub owner from [Kate's] home village of Bucklebury”
• The head priest at the London Buddhist Vihara monastery
• Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks
• Prime Minister David Cameron
• Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
• Barack and Michelle Obama
• Sarah Ferguson
• Sean Connery
• Paul McCartney
[via HuffPost Style]