WATCH: Tyra & Andre Leon Talley School Us On Trenchcoats
The Cut took us behind the scenes of Tyra Banks and Andre Leon Talley‘s shoot for their Type F “Fa-Fa-Fa Fashion” video series, and now the first one is here! And it’s about trenchcoats! As you know, the pair have excellent on-screen chemistry (no, not that kind of chemistry), so you should really watch the entire thing. However, we would like to tell you about the important things this video taught us.
1. Trenchcoats were invented for military men in the trenches. WE DID NOT KNOW THIS.
2. Trenches are sexier than pea coats. Okay, we kind of knew this.
3. You can dye your trench a crazy color once you’re sick of khaki. Thrifty!
4. Petite ladies should leave flared coats to their tall friends. Straight coats make you look taller.
5. Andre has not been groomed “down there.” TMI, ALT.
Check it out: