PHOTOS: Who Made This Year’s Vanity Fair Best-Dressed List?
You already know that H.R.H. Duchess of Cambridge (otherwise known as Kate Middleton) topped Vanity Fair‘s storied International Best-Dressed List this year, earning her a coveted spot on the cover of the glossy’s September issue. But who else made the cut?
Let’s break it down by field, shall we?
- Fashion (12): Bill Cunningham, Stella McCartney, Stacey Bendet, Ulyana Sergeenko, Farida Khelfa, Poppy Delevigne, Michelle Harper, Carlos Souza, Erika Bearman, Ozwald Boateng, Robert Rabensteiner, and Elettra Wiedemann
- Royals (7): H.R.H. Duchess of Cambridge, H.R.H. Princess Alexandra of Greece, H.S.H. Prince Heinrich von und zu Fürstenberg, Prince Harry, H.R.H. Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark, H.H. Sheika Moza Bint Nasser of Qatar, and Charlotte Casiraghi
- Film (6): Jessica Chastain, Richard E. Grant, Léa Seydoux, Diane Kruger, Fan Bingbing, and Eddie Redmayne
- Art (4): Lizzie Tisch, Jean Pigozzi, Iké Udé, and Vito Schnabel
- Couples (3): Colin and Livia Firth, Lauren and Andrés Santo Domingo, and Ginevra Elkann and Giovanni Gaetani Dell’Aquila D’Aragona
- Music (2): Jay Z and Alicia Keys
- Sports (2): Tom Brady and Victor Cruz
- Media (2): Morley Safer and Matt Lauer
- Finance (1): Arki Busson
The tribe (of Vanity Fair voters, that is) has spoken. But what say you to this year’s picks?