10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: April 10-16
1. Lady Gaga wears jeans, believes Alexander McQueen is working through her, and leaked her album cover. Also, a lady killed a cat to make an outfit for her concert.
2. America might ban teens from tanning and wearing saggy pants. France has already banned burkas.
3. John Galliano got heckled at LAX airport and fired from his eponymous label, while Bernard Arnault responded to the controversy.
4. Details on the royal wedding guest list have been revealed, as has a super detailed schedule. Sarah Burton is the odds-on favorite to design Kate Middleton‘s wedding dress, but she could wear Victoria Beckham to the evening festivities. Meanwhile, Kate carries her own umbrella, resembles a jelly bean, and inspires women to buy boots.
5. Kim Kardashian is upset about her Turkish Cosmo cover, and happens to wear Spanx. Relatedly, Khloe Kardashian has a ridiculous shoe closet.
6. Alexander Wang‘s apartment looks exactly how you would expect it to.
7. Jenna Lyons may succeed Mickey Drexler as CEO of J. Crew, but Fox News is still mad she painted her son’s toenails pink.
8. Christian Louboutin is suing yet another company over their trademarked red soles, and Coach is suing Joann Fabrics over their signature C’s.
9. Jennifer Lopez is People‘s Most Beautiful Person of 2011. We even talked about it on TV!
10. Jean underpants are a thing that sort of exists.