10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: April 17-23
1. People wore lots of different things to Coachella, but Kanye was the clear winner. He wore a Celine lady blouse on stage.
2. Sophie Cranston‘s name was added to the list of possible royal wedding dress designers, but she’s denying the rumors. If only Olivier Theyskens had spilled the beans! Additionally, the official guest list and seating chart have been released and the William & Kate Lifetime movie was hilarious.
3. Cindy Crawford likes to have quickies in her guest house, Agyness Deyn ran a marathon, and Miranda Kerr wore a swimsuit.
4. Sarah Burton could replace John Galliano at Dior. In the meantime, she reminisced about Alexander McQueen.
5. There is an Anna Dello Russo Barbie doll.
6. Kate Moss seduced a suited rabbit man, and landed the cover of Vogue Paris. (The Vogue spread is awesome, by the way.)
7. A new laser surgery claims to stop your armpits from sweating. Perhaps the lady who has gotten 52 plastic surgery procedures will try it out? Relatedly, Botox could make you a bad person.
8. Lindsey Wixson wore Jason Wu to her prom. The dress looked quite different than the Starburst dress that took six years to make, which certainly did not cost $3000.
9. Karl Lagerfeld‘s Magnum ice cream shorts are super kitschy. And we talked to tons of cool people at the premiere!
10. Heidi Klum is having a hard time finding an apartment in New York. Anna Sui is not.