10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: April 3-9
1. Anna Wintour is the subject of yet another documentary, and she’s helping Aerin Lauder become the next Tory Burch.
2. Karl Lagerfeld has a new Coke bottle. He’ll soon be working with Carine Roitfeld, who, by the way, is not racist.
3. Reese Witherspoon wore a pink dress to her wedding and a black and white one on the cover of Vogue.
4. Kate Middleton and Prince William got the comic book treatment, Vogue UK was totally inspired by the royal nuptials, and the official wedding schedule was announced. Also, royal wedding food porn exists.
5. Kanye West is releasing a scarf collection based on his album art, while Jay-Z has a new lifestyle site.
6. Being Tyra Banks‘s neighbor isn’t as fun as you’d think. At least Tyra and Andre Leon Talley know all about the LBD.
7. Christophe Decarnin is out at Balmain.
8. Lady Gaga confronted an anti-gay concert protester and is going to be a newspaper editor. She also sometimes wears jeans.
9. American Apparel is in serious debt. Denim may be able to save them, but Dov Charney will always have the creep factor — just don’t call him a pervert. And now they have their very own Taiwanese animation!
10. Annabel Tollman is getting a reality series, Elle MacPherson is hosting one on NBC, and Cecilia Cassini is getting a show, too.