10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: August 21-27
1. We learned a lot of things about Kim Kardashian‘s wedding. For example, she made (not spent) $18 million on the nuptials and ate Wolfgang Puck food. Plus we have pictures — they were quite a hit.
2. Jason Lee Parry, the photographer responsible for that racy picture of Hailey Clauson, fought back. However, he looked like an idiot on TV.
3. Marc Jacobs could be headed to Dior. Robert Duffy has faith the designer can do couture.
4. Lady Gaga is going to appear as her animated self on The Simpsons, but we doubt she’s working on a clothing line with her sister. She also posed for some naked S&M photos.
5. A man was crushed to death by a knitting machine at an American Apparel factory, and several hundred workers at an H&M factory fainted on the job.
6. OPI has a Muppets nail polish collection. Additionally, Miss Piggy will unveil an Opening Ceremony collaboration on Fashion’s Night Out.
7. Kate Moss was (surprise!) super beautiful when she was younger, she’s featured in the 2012 Pirelli calendar, and Manolo Blahnik loved her wedding.
8. Karl Lagerfeld‘s new perfume has the best name of all time, and he shot Florence Welch for Vogue Nippon.
9. Iris Apfel is getting the documentary treatment!
10. Damien Hirst tattooed a lady’s vagina for Garage Magazine. The tattooed vagina lady is very pleased with his work.