10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: December 12-18
1. Carine Roitfeld resigned from Vogue Paris! The French editrix talked to Cathy Horyn about her decision, and we took a look at Carine’s first cover.
2. UBS released a really ridiculous dress code. It is 43 pages long.
3. Willow got a new haircut, but Jusin Bieber is going to be on the cover of Vanity Fair.
4. Nicole Richie‘s wedding dress was made out of 100 yards of tulle. It also happened to be really, really beautiful.
5. The Obamas wore black for their Christmas special, while the Kardashians went glam for their holiday card.
6. January Jones is naked in her Versace ads. Relatedly, Donatella forgot she was a blogger.
7. People need to stop promoting puppies as objects and impulse gifts.
8. Kate and William‘s super official royal engagement pictures were released. Kate did her own makeup for the photos, but the pics were still retouched a bit. Also, lots of people sketched Kate’s wedding dress.
9. Gap‘s FEED USA bags were made in China. The company feels kind of bad about it.
10. If Styleite can do anything, it’s TV appearances (really!) and gift guides.