10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: December 4-10
1. Lindsay Lohan‘s Playboy cover leaked! And so did the rest of the pictures! As such, the issue will hit stands early.
2. A video proved Karlie Kloss‘s Vogue Italia spread was definitely not Photoshopped. The model thinks the photo the magazine took down was beautiful.
3. Chloë Sevigny‘s closet is awesome. Also awesome? Her conversation with Tavi.
4. H&M‘s e-commerce models are computer-generated, a plastic surgery ad was banned for being harmful to children, and a mom called her daughter’s hooker costume “comical”.
5. Former ANTM winner Whitney Thompson is launching a plus size dating site, and upcoming ANTM winner Angelea Preston was disqualified for using Facebook.
6. Florence Welch is covering Vogue UK, Kristen Wiig snagged Paper, Meryl Streep got Vogue, and Carey Mulligan got W. And confusingly, Mulligan’s Elle France cover was recycled from her Vogue one.
7. The Valentino Garavani Virtual Museum is open — he really celebrated its debut in style.
8. Mario Sorrenti didn’t want his Pirelli calendar to be sexy, though the pictures sure are super naked. Milla Jovovich has some thoughts on the matter.
9. A BYU-Idaho testing center turned away a “curvy” girl in skinny jeans.
10. Oscar de la Renta is starting a children’s line. Also, his prefall collection was really lovely.