10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: February 13-19
1. Fashion Week happened. So. Much. Fashion.
2. Kate Middleton is cousins with Ellen DeGeneres, her see-through dress is for sale and she might need a royal wedding barf bag.
3. Lots of cool people talked to us! Who? Jonathan Adler, Amar’e Stoudemire, Betsey Johnson, Brad Goreski, Kristin Chenoweth, Karlie Kloss and Lindsey Wixson, that’s who.
4. Kanye chose fashion over music (we even spotted him in the flesh at Jeremy Scott), while also releasing his newest music video.
5. Lea T was on Oprah. And she was awesome.
6. The Grammys and the BAFTA Awards went down, which meant lots and lots of red carpet action.
7. Speaking of the Grammys, Lady Gaga arrived to the show in an egg. And she also wore a whole lot of other crazy ensembles. And then she wore pink latex. And she wants you to have safe sex. And sometimes she doesn’t want to be pantsless.
8. Andrej Pejic walked for Custo Barcelona and landed the cover of Zeit Magazin.
9. Dogs can be so fancy!
10. Carine Roitfeld‘s final Vogue cover is really beautiful. (Also, she totally wasn’t fired.)