10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: February 6-12
1. Michelle Obama is the world’s most practical dresser — she even wore a $35 H&M dress on the Today Show.
2. Emmanuelle Alt wants to put more cool people in Vogue Paris. Relatedly, she and Carine Roitfeld are no longer speaking.
3. Bruce Oldfield (who totally looks like Oscar de la Renta) is being so coy about Kate Middleton‘s wedding dress! Alas, we’re pretty sure she won’t be wearing a gown from Urban Outfitters.
4. Rachel Zoe showed off her baby bump, charged Anne Hathaway a whole bunch of money and came out with an awesome debut collection.
5. Fergie wore a whole lot of bling to the Super Bowl, while Christina Aguilera and Lea Michele didn’t look particularly festive.
6. Models have aspirations beyond modeling: Lindsey Wixson wants her GED, Christie Brinkley wants to be a Broadway star and Crystal Renn justs wants people to chill out.
7. Tom Ford isn’t remaking Boogie Nights. Regardless, he’s totally responsible for designers having smaller shows.
8. Lady Gaga tried to visit her old apartment, but her real coup of the week was the release of “Born This Way”.
9. Diane von Furstenberg‘s home line is bright and cheery, and she knows how to seduce Prabal Gurung.
10. We want to be friends with Rachel Roy, Jane Aldridge, Lynn Yaeger, Simon Doonan, Kelly Cutrone and Tim Gunn. (We hung out with all of them this week!)