10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: Jan. 30-Feb. 5
1. Transgender model Lea T walked her first runway show, got a solo LOVE cover and dished on her photo shoot with Carine Roitfeld.
2. Black Swan‘s special effects blow our minds, and the film’s costume designer Amy Westcott is not too pleased with Rodarte.
3. Gap may have stolen an image from Flickr, but that’s just the latest blip in the company’s recently scandalous history.
4. Despite email evidence to the contrary, Tom Ford is not involved with Net-a-Porter‘s men’s site. Also, Keira Knightley is not the face of his women’s collection, which he will be presenting in London this season.
5. Kenneth Cole is an idiot.
6. The SAG Awards red carpet was pretty boring, but there were some stars who looked great and some who looked awful. The Glee cast went glam, and plenty of kids attended the show.
7. Kim Kardashian is mad about her naked W photos — the mag says it’s art.
8. Rihanna wears Prada, fruit hats and plenty of latex in her “S&M” video. Too bad it’s probably a ripoff of David LaChapelle.
9. Lady Gaga‘s Vogue cover is awesome. (And we’re sure the inside photos will be way better than the pics Terry Richardson took of her.)
10. Karl & Kanye! Karl & Kanye! And cash money!