10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: July 10-16
1. Emma Watson was a bronzed beauty at the New York premiere of Harry Potter, and admitted she got drunk once to David Letterman.
2. Kanye‘s fashion line was confirmed. He might even be showing it at New York Fashion Week.
3. The fashion world is really into this whole vagina dentata thing. No, really.
4. Kate Middleton made her first red carpet appearance in McQueen, but wore something a bit more downmarket on her last day in the States. Rachel Zoe approves. Unfortunately, so do pro-anorexia websites. Also, Princess Diana‘s would-be sister-in-law just bought Kate’s favorite brand.
5. Justin Bieber likes sparkly sweaters and selling an obscene amount of perfume.
6. Betty Ford passed away, and we celebrated her style.
7. Liv Tyler is shilling for Givenchy, Rihanna is fronting Emporio Armani, and Elle Fanning is the face of Marc by Marc Jacobs. Relatedly, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley got super naked for Burberry.
8. Carla Bruni is definitely pregnant, and Victoria Beckham gave birth to a baby girl.
9. Sarah Jessica Parker is suddenly relevant again — she returned to the red carpet, covered Vogue, and parted ways with Halston (everyone else left Halston, too).
10. Supercalifragilipstick. That is all.