10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: June 19-25
1. Kate Moss‘s wedding is actually a three-day music festival, and her gift registry includes bottles of Cristal.
2. Versace for H&M! Versace for H&M!
3. Nicola Formichetti‘s latest Mugler video was too racy for YouTube, but the X-rated clip is admittedly kind of boring! His fanzine is better though.
4. Lady Gaga has blue pubic hair and likes playing with Karl Lagerfeld‘s white gold iPad. She was also the subject of a Weird Al parody.
5. James Middleton could be fashion’s new It Boy, and Usher is loving Pippa Middleton‘s behind.
6. John Galliano did indeed attend his trial. His case file revealed details about that infamous night at La Perle, his lawyer said he took Valium like candy, and his testimony involved Shaolin monks. Does he deserve a second chance? His brother thinks so.
7. Justin Bieber loves Kelly Kapowski. Kelly Kapowski loves Justin Bieber. (Also, Bieber got attacked!)
8. Naomi Campbell for Fiorucci is happening. It involves denim and tees, and Naomi says jeans are like pasta.
9. A young man got arrested on a US Airways flight because of his saggy pants. An old man did not get arrested on a US Airways flight for wearing ladies’ underwear.
10. Azzedine Alaia was offered the Dior job, but turned it down. By the way, he does not enjoy Anna Wintour.