10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: May 15-21
1. The Botox mom saga continued. First her 8-year-old daughter was taken out of her custody, then she apologized profusely. And then she claimed she made the whole thing up. And then that she said didn’t know what Botox was. Regardless, Good Morning America stands by their story.
2. Kate and Prince William are back from their royal honeymoon in Seychelles, which cost a reported $720,000.
3. Penelope Cruz‘s Vogue cover resurfaced, Britney Spears‘s Harper’s Bazaar cover underwhelmed, and Olivia Wilde‘s Glamour cover talked.
4. Carla Bruni may have bought a ton of maternity clothes from H&M, but it was her father-in-law who spilled the pregnancy beans.
5. Gilt Groupe held a two-day Lady Gaga sale. It was pretty successful! The pop star also guest-edited Metro in nipple tassles, is starring in a documentary with Jean Paul Gaultier and in a special on MTV, and was on SNL.
6. The World Beard & Moustache Championship took place. The pictures speak for themselves.
7. Jane Pratt‘s website launched, and more details on her project with Tavi were revealed.
8. People looked really great at Cannes! Our favorites included Sarah Jessica Parker, Zoe Saldana, Doutzen Kroes, and Kirsten Dunst. Ryan Gosling? Not so much.
9. Pictures of Iris Apfel‘s HSN collection were released. However, the controversial toucan pin has already been removed.
10. Janice Dickinson lost her teeth.