10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: May 8-14
1. Lady Gaga debuted her column in V Magazine, and the images for her cover are stunning. She also performed in Cannes, and got her penis shoes censored by American Idol.
2. A Hasidic newspaper Photoshopped Hillary Clinton out of the situation room photo. The paper explained they did it because of modesty standards.
3. Bristol Palin had plastic surgery.
4. John Galliano will appear in court at the end of June. In the meantime, he’s being sued by his former lawyer.
5. Shirtless Aaron Schock is on the uncensored cover of Men’s Health. Shirtless Andrej Pejic is on the censored cover of Dossier.
6. The Chanel cruise show was quite an event. There was a picnic dinner, cool guests, a short film, and the amazing show itself.
7. Iris Apfel is just the best. We can’t wait to buy her jewelry!
8. Kate Middleton‘s wedges are back in stores, a lady claims the duchess copied her dress, and Fergie watched the wedding in the jungle. Also, the royal couple is currently honeymooning (probably in Seychelles), Pippa got a $5 million porn offer, and Princess Beatrice‘s hat is going on eBay. Relatedly, a new documentary will show Princess Diana dying.
9. Jane Pratt‘s new website got a new name, xoJane.com. She claims it’s the “anti-iVillage“.
10. A mother defended giving her 8-year-old daughter Botox injections. She is now being investigated by Child Protective Services.