10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: November 13-19
1. Jay-Z is GQ‘s Man of the Year. His baby might wear leather diapers, and now we know what Beyonce wore when she married him.
2. Marie Claire found out about Kim Kardashian‘s divorce via Twitter, and she’ll probably never get an Elle cover, despite knowing how to take a good picture. Kris Humphries might have some thoughts on all this.
3. Benetton‘s latest controversial campaign involves world leaders kissing. The Vatican was pissed about the Pope ad! However, the campaign video hasn’t ruffled as many feathers.
4. The royals all wore black hats for Remembrance Sunday. Also, once again, Kate Middleton might be pregnant.
5. Adriana Lima defended her crazy Victoria’s Secret diet, while Karlie Kloss gave an adorable (if potentially tipsy) interview at the show. In somewhat related news, Karlie is such a super.
6. Kristen Stewart turned it out in both J. Mendel and Roberto Cavalli for the Breaking Dawn premieres. Everyone else looked pretty snazzy too, but can’t they just show us the wedding dress already?!
7. The New York Post was told Donatella didn’t want “real women” modeling Versace for H&M, though H&M denies this. Regardless, people are going crazy for the collection.
8. Joseph Altuzarra won the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Award, and was feted by all of fashion’s cool kids. The cool kids also went artsy for the MOCA Gala in Los Angeles and the MOMA Gala in New York.
9. The Jersey Shore cast loves lawsuits. Snooki sued her licensing company, and then The Situation sued Abercrombie & Fitch. Oh, and Snooki rubs cat litter on her face.
10. The entire Marc Jacobs spring collection was stolen on its way from Paris. If you find it, you’ll get a reward. Maybe Marc will even like you as much as Carine!