10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: November 14-20
1. Prince William and Kate Middleton are engaged! And she’s wearing Princess Di’s ring! Which you can buy on QVC!
2. Tavi is starting a Sassy-type magazine with Jane Pratt. It’s going to launch in the spring, and we’re just not sure if we can wait that long.
3. Rachel Zoe is pregnant!
4. Tom Ford‘s women’s collection was revealed, which was eclipsed by the fact he put himself on the cover of French Vogue.
5. Google‘s new fashion site Boutiques.com could make finding knockoffs easier. Obviously Cathy Horyn is not impressed.
6. Willow Smith was featured in W. Relatedly, Jimmy Fallon and Bruce Springsteen did an awesome cover of “Whip My Hair”.
7. Emma Watson is collaborating with Alberta Ferretti on a Jane Birkin-inspired line. She wore custom Calvin Klein to the U.S. premiere of Harry Potter — and she blames Hermione for her fashion obsession. Also, her American accent is not very good.
8. Diesel really pissed off Brooklyn Law School. The New York Transit Museum didn’t care as much.
9. One of the Gossip Girl kids will be interning at W. If it’s Blair, she might wear that ass-exposing lace jumpsuit. If it’s Serena, she runs the risk of some serious mismatching.
10. Karl Lagerfeld thinks Facebook is an iPad, and would like Haider Ackermann to take over at Chanel when he retires.