10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: November 20-26
1. Lady Gaga wore custom Chanel at the star-studded opening of her holiday workshop at Barneys. She also had a Thanksgiving special.
2. We know what the Twilight wedding dress looks like. (And yes, you can buy it.)
3. The Muppets crashed Jason Segel‘s Saturday Night Live monologue, and Florence Welch wore Balmain when she performed on the show.
4. Kris Humphries said some nasty things about Kim Kardashian, but he’s apparently not suing her.
5. Daily Candy thought Isabel Marant‘s Navajo skirt was perfect for Thanksgiving. On a brighter note, puppies!
6. Michelle Obama got booed in Margiela, while Sasha and Malia wore some awesome threads to pardon turkeys.
7. Kmart sells “I <3 Rich Boys” thongs for tweens, Wodka Vodka has an anti-Semitic holiday billboard, and Hailee Steinfeld‘s Miu Miu ad was banned.
8. Naomi Campbell now works at Interview, and Tyra Banks landed her first magazine cover in three years.
9. Daphne Guinness is launching a MAC collection and there’s an eye cream that truly works dark circle miracles, but a lady fell into a coma because of store-bought hair dye.
10. We chatted with Roberto Cavalli at Tel Aviv Fashion Week, where we also saw some sick street style.