10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: Nov. 28-Dec. 4
1. Lady Gaga starred in a Japanese cell phone commercial, baked a cassarole and got the Barbie treatment.
2. Conan loves jeggings… a lot.
3. Kate Middleton designed a sort of ugly necklace a few years ago, and it looks like Bruce Oldfield could design her wedding gown. Also, the Queen is trendier than you think.
4. The Kardashians may have pulled backing from their teenage credit card, but their 13-year-old (barely) teenage sister is now a model.
5. North of Madison might only air on the web and Hilary Swank may host a fashion game show.
6. Tom Ford photographed Crystal Renn in a plastic surgery spread. And old people in a sexy spread. And not surprisingly, his secret show was really awesome.
7. Magazines pay models next to nothing.
8. With the end of the year approaching, naked calendars are all the rage: Daria Werbowy posed nude for French Vogue‘s calendar and about a million other people posed for the Pirelli calendar (you can even watch a video of it).
9. While Kanye interviewed Rihanna, Diddy got Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley, Marc Jacobs and more to guest star on his album.
10. It’s December! Which means: gift guides!