10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: November 7-13
1. The Victoria’s Secret fashion show was super star-studded, but we all know the show is really about the
panties wings. Also star-studded? The totally inspiring Glamour Women of the Year Awards.
2. Fake Louis Vuitton bags are on the decline. Givenchy isn’t so lucky and is suing BCBG for ripping off their bags.
3. Alexander McQueen is being honored with a Costume Institute exhibit at the Met. It opens in May, but in the meantime you can buy yourself a McQueen pillow or rug.
4. Exactly one bedbug was found at one of J. Crew‘s New York offices. Maybe they should try that bed bug repelling lotion!
5. The Kardashians endorsed a prepaid credit card for kids, but they totally bailed on the launch party hosted by MasterCard.
6. Tommy Hilfiger is jealous of Ralph Lauren, Karl Lagerfeld considers himself a cocktail and Marc Jacobs dresses in drag. Oh, and Tom Ford is working on a new movie.
7. Angelina Jolie is on the cover of December’s Vogue. Gaga is set to appear on the March cover.
8. Celebrity wax figure fashion is bizarre, and some celebrities look like they’re made of wax.
9. American Airlines lost Miranda Kerr‘s luggage (and her wedding dress!). Somewhat relatedly, the pregnant model appears very naked in the December issue of W.
10. Things that exist: magnetic underwear, Michelangelo’s David boxers, printable shoes, 9-inch stilettos.