10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: October 2-8
1. We were right: Jason Wu is collaborating with Target.
2. Paris Fashion Week wrapped up! Chloë Sevigny closed the Kenzo show, and Kate Moss did the same at Louis Vuitton. Sarah Burton stunned at Alexander McQueen, Carine Roitfeld threw a vampire ball, and there was an epic princess throwdown.
3. Willow Smith is BACK. And Beyoncé has a new video!
4. The Olsens‘ $34,000 alligator backpack for The Row is sold out. Anderson Cooper is not pleased about this.
5. Some people think the Michelle Obama Target photo was staged, Woody Allen says she’s his new muse, and the First Lady appeared on SportsCenter. In related news, Barack is intimidated by Lady Gaga.
6. Pippa Middleton wore a tacky red satin gown, Kate‘s wedding dress made a whole lot of money, and Princes William and Harry played piano when they were tots. Alas, Queen Elizabeth is not down with Duchess Catherine covering Vogue.
7. The world mourned Steve Jobs by buying his signature black turtlenecks.
8. Kanye responded to the critics who trashed his first collection, but that didn’t stop editors from hating on it. Of course, Anna Dello Russo wore all Kanye everything to McQueen.
9. Gasp — the store with the worst customer service of all time — is closing its doors.
10. Karl Lagerfeld took us under the sea with Chanel and made us remember Karleidoscope. He also thinks he invented the coaster and that mermaids are cheap.
P.S. Do you love us?