10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: October 2-8
1. Gap got a new logo that everyone hates. They’re trying to fix their mistake, but CEO Marka Hensen‘s explanation totally sucked.
2. Lady Gaga might get married this year. She also performed with Yoko Ono, went pantless at JFK, inspired Bruce Willis and is hated by John Galliano. Our favorite bit? She texts with Katy Perry and Rihanna.
3. There was lots of debt talk: Prada, Betsey Johnson, and American Apparel.
4. Kanye loves models and wore the most ridiculous red leather suit on SNL. Additionally, he thinks Lindsay Lohan created a “9/11 for celebrities doing fashion.”
5. There were some awesome guest models in Paris. Beth Ditto walked for Gaultier and Anna Dello Russo walked for Ungaro (with a stuffed lamb).
6. Marc Jacobs let us see his Louis Vuitton show from all 360 degrees, which was perfect for viewing his topless model.
7. Kate Moss sat front row at Dior. She is planning to team up with the Topshop CEO’s daughter to create another line for the brand, and tried tea-length on for size.
8. Abercrombie & Fitch fired a model for eating a croissant. More upsettingly, their fragrance lowers sperm count!
9. Alexa Chung wears pointy flats. We hate them. Also, she wore the same dress as Blake Lively and doesn’t have an eating disorder.
10. Sarah Burton did an incredible job at McQueen. We really can’t get enough of her beautiful show.