10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: Oct. 31-Nov. 6
1. Emma Watson didn’t know she was worth tens of millions, and wishes she had been naughtier in her teens. Plus, she’s a cover queen this month.
2. Women’s Wear Daily turned 100. As expected, they celebrated in style.
3. Fashion celebs dressed up like other fashion celebs for Halloween, while Lorenzo Martone dressed like Jesus. Michelle Obama, on the other hand, didn’t dress up at all.
4. Kim Kardashian goes to fashion shows to work. She also may have broken her toe because of a pair of Loubs.
5. Lady Gaga makes a mean Cruella de Vil. Her style has been a little subdued lately, though her shoes are still impossible to walk in. And did you know Andy Warhol told Yoko Ono to be like Gags?
6. Alber Elbaz was sad models couldn’t walk in his shoes. Speaking of Alber, we went a little crazy for his Lanvin Hearts H&M collection. Seriously crazy.
7. Blake Lively made a red carpet error, but Leighton Meester is the new face of Vera Wang fragrance.
8. Willow whipped her hair on Ellen. Donatella was on The View, where she critiqued Maya Rudolph‘s impression of her. In other daytime talk show news, Kelly Cutrone is joining Dr. Phil.
9. Jason Wu is designing Lindsey Wixson‘s prom dress. Not to be outdone, Zac Posen might design the Twilight wedding dress.
10. Kanye never disappoints.