10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: October 9-15
1. The Kardashians had no clue they called themselves a “klan”, the Old Navy lookalike lawsuit rages on, and Kim and Kris wore burkas in Dubai. Whatever, the sisters are about to become billionaires.
2. Ben Stiller brought back Derek Zoolander on Saturday Night Live. He then schooled us on V-necks.
3. Models’ feet look really scary at the end of Fashion Month, though stiletto implant surgery is even scarier. However, Lindsay Lohan‘s teeth might trump all.
4. Dr Pepper‘s newest ad campaign is awful, and the world’s most horrible t-shirt makes fun of rape. In related news, Rihanna is Esquire‘s sexiest woman alive, though the photos aren’t sexy and the profile is sexist.
5. Tavi Geinvson killed it on The Early Show, snagged another L’Officiel cover, and interviewed fellow teen girl crush Elle Fanning.
6. Kanye visited Occupy Wall Street in Balmain and Givenchy. The model lover is also headlining the Victoria’s Secret fashion show, which is amazing considering what the show looked like in 1995.
7. The Bhutan royal wedding was the best of the year. Paul McCartney‘s nuptials seemed nice, too.
8. Kate and Pippa Middleton got their very own E! True Hollywood Story! And they both wore dresses! We gave Pippa a lesson in plaid shirt wearing, and there are questions are Kate’s first child.
9. Steve Jobs was a total diva on photo shoots. Also, Issey Miyake gave him a lifetime supply of turtlenecks.
10. You can learn how to get 1930s eyebrows, just make sure they don’t fall off like Ron Paul‘s. Of course, you could just do like the soldiers do and get them threaded.