10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: September 11-17
1. Lindsay Lohan got a photographer kicked out of the Cynthia Rowley show, then she threw a glass at a different photographer at the V Magazine party and cut a girl in the process, and then she got kicked out of the Marc Jacobs afterparty.
2. Forever 21 thinks girls are allergic to algebra.
3. A Sex and the City prequel is coming to the CW. Patricia Field knows absolutely nothing about it.
4. Cool Fashion Week moments: seeing Beyoncé at J.Crew, interviewing Carine Roitfeld, watching the amazing Prabal Gurung show, chatting with Tavi, spotting Anna Wintour with other people.
5. An American Apparel creative director sent a nasty letter to a plus size model. They then invited her to LA.
6. Marc Jacobs is reportedly demanding a whole lot of cash from Dior, and has explicitly stated that it would be hard to turn down the job. Valentino and Oscar de la Renta told us they support Jacobs at his potential new gig, while Franca Sozzani would like to see John Galliano back at the house. Personally, we think his fall collection showed he was ready.
7. A TV anchor mocked the Kardashians. The krew took over the Abbey Dawn show that Kylie Jenner walked in and partied with Rick Perry.
8. Kanye is showing his debut collection at Paris Fashion Week, and is being helped by a designer named Katie Eary.
9. It’s not a big deal that 5-year-old Suri Cruise wears lipstick.
10. Joe Galliano talked to Conan O’Brien, while Tyra Banks tried to get Conan to smize. Relatedly, Anderson Cooper got a spray tan with Snooki.