10 Important Things We Learned Last Week: September 4-10
1. Fashion Week is nothing if not drama-filled — from backstage fights, to underage Kylie Jenner, to dictator’s daughters, to Courtney Love.
2. David Lauren and Lauren Bush‘s wedding guests attended a rodeo. In fact, the whole wedding was Western-themed.
3. A 3-year-old wore a Pretty Woman costume on Toddlers & Tiaras. Parents were not pleased.
4. John Galliano was found guilty.
5. We don’t like Emma Watson‘s Lancome fragrance commercial, but Charlize Theron‘s J’Adore Dior spot isn’t too bad.
6. Karl Lagerfeld had some ridiculous things to say about DSK. He also likes Michelle Obama‘s face, but not her clothes. As such, we guess he’s not into the fist bump dress or her US Open outfits.
7. It’s a time for icons! V Magazine paid tribute to Liz Taylor with some help from Kate Winslet, and Andrej Pejic channelled Marilyn Monroe.
8. Anna Dello Russo talked to us. Like, actually. For a long time. Life complete. There are also some behind-the-scenes videos of her Macy’s collaboration.
9. Missoni for Target madness has begun. You can hear all about it from 25-foot tall puppet Marina.
10. Quite a few celebs were milling about Fashion’s Night Out. We chatted up Joan Smalls, Rachel Roy and Amar’e Stoudemire, Camilla Belle, Arizona Muse, and Diane von Furstenberg. We did not attempt to meet the Kardashians though.