We’re still not sure just how real Anna Dello Russo‘s eponymous website is, but her latest post is one of the best things we’ve read all day. If her Fashion Week rules tickled your fancy, you’ll love her tips for wearing “the summer’s cheerful spirit” on your head. As always, her prose is full of CAPS and grammatical
10 RULES to wearing headpieces
1. GO BOLD as Miuccia Prada said after her phenomenal show.
2. From HEAD to TOE? If you focus on your head, the feet has to be quite anonymous.
3. Don’t wear hats everyday! The effect will be stronger.
4. Try the LOOK! At the end you have to look pretty in your face.
5. Quality of the hats has to be high and refined.
6. FRUITS will be the big trend of next season.
7. MATCH your hat with your dress. This’s what teaches us the QUEEN ELIZABETH.
8. FEATHERS looks always fabulous!
9. Don’t take off the hat when you get inside, it’s part of your LOOK!
10. When people look at you, just SMILE!
Next time we wear a watermelon headpiece, we’ll be sure to look pretty in our face. Thanks, Anna!
this is some kind of spaceship or something.