After totally duping the media into thinking she wouldn’t be getting married this year because she’s been so busy with The Dark Night Rises and Les Miserables, actress Anne Hathaway got married yesterday. Here’s everything you need to know about the ceremony, and, of course, the dress!
- The groom was actor and jewelry designer Adam Shulman. The couple had been dating for over four years before saying “I do”.
- Anne and Adam tied the knot at a private estate in Big Sur, Calif., in a Jewish ceremony attended by 180 guests. The couple said their vows just after 5 p.m.
- Yifat Oren, the wedding planner, also organized Natalie Portman‘s nuptials (which took place in Big Sur as well)
- The rehearsal dinner took place at the Ventana Inn and Spa.
- Her wedding dress was custom Valentino, and from the pictures, it was a dreamy, gauzy ball gown. There was lots of tulle involved, and it looks like some or all of it was subtly patterned. Anne also wore a dramatic headpiece and veil. Pretty! Adam looked ravishing as well in a classic tux.
- The decor was simple and rustic to fit the natural setting of the ceremony.
Cheers to the newlyweds — may they have a very happy life together. Mazel Tov! And now, check out that dress: