It has been six long months since Carine Roitfeld and Vogue Paris parted ways. In that time, Carine has written a book and partnered with Barneys, Chanel, and possibly V Magazine. But what is she going to do in the longterm? Certainly a lady like Carine can’t freelance forever, right?!
All this hearsay is rather boring! Former awesome editrix to re-enter magazine world? Well, sure, it makes sense. But there are a lot of way more interesting things she could do. Allow us to wildly speculate about what Carine will become in the coming months!
1. Karaoke bar owner: She’s already expressed interest!
2. Nun: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
3. Kanye‘s tour manager: They’re besties.
5. Full-time party promoter: Because, you know, VODKA.
6. Clorox spokesperson: All white everything.
7. McDonald’s cashier: The French love them some McDonald’s, known affectionately as McDo.
9. Avon lady: Why the hell not?
Choose wisely, Carine. We’re all watching. (And blogging.)