We might not know what an “Idea Creator” is exactly, but (1) it sounds super fun, (2) it looks cool when you list it alongside “music producer” and “model,” and (3) Caroline de Maigret is one. So that’s that.
Besides her job title(s), there’s a lot to love about the Chanel muse, who turns 39 today if our addition skills haven’t failed us. Such as …
1. She has a César Award nomination.
2. She takes her son to look at dinosaur fossils at the Galerie de Paléontologie.
4. Her hair, about which she said, “I like the bangs; it’s nice. First of all, I think I kind of have a big face, so it kind of balances it all … and it hides my lines. Where girls do Botox, I put a fringe instead!”
5. She wears men’s socks.
7. Like Cara Delevingne, she also once lied about being able to rollerblade to book a job.
8. She’s a countess but doesn’t advertise it.
9. She started a record label.
10. She did this poster at age 37.