Girls is taking over.
If you’ve spent any reasonable amount of time on the internet this past week, you’ve seen the hype surrounding Girls reach a fever pitch. HBO’s newest series really is as great as everyone says it is (we’ve seen the first three episodes), which is why we don’t mind the fact that we can’t escape Lena Dunham and her not-so-motley crew.
The cast — which also includes Allison Williams, Zosia Mamet, and Jemima Kirke — posed for Glamour, and we’re pleased to be able to share the photos with you all. We’ve also put together an almost-exhaustive list of interviews and reviews to get you primed for Sunday night’s premiere:
• Emily Nussbaum’s New York Magazine cover story
• Alan Sepinwall’s interview with Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner for HitFix
• Kase Wickman’s interview with Lena Dunham for The Awl
• Willa Paskin’s interview with Lena Dunham for Salon
• Genevieve Smith’s interview with Lena Dunham for Capital New York
• Anna North’s interview with Lesley Arfin, Sarah Heyward, and Deborah Schoeneman for BuzzFeed Shift
• Alessandra Stanley’s review for the New York Times
• Richard Lawson’s review for the Atlantic Wire
And here are those photos:
this is some kind of spaceship or something.