Unsurprisingly, Kate Middleton has topped Vanity Fair‘s International Best-Dressed List. And as such, she’s landed on the mag’s September cover.
Vanity Fair, which exclusively released Will and Kate’s engagement photos last year, used a pic of the Duchess from the 2011 BAFTA Brits To Watch gala in Los Angeles. She wore a pleated Alexander McQueen gown, and chandelier earrings that she borrowed from Queen Elizabeth. Needless to say, the cover is gorgeous.
Kate also doesn’t do interviews, but that didn’t stop the mag from getting the details about her personal life through her friends.
Here are things we never thought we wanted to know about our favorite pretty lady:
- Her busy schedule requires Kate up to five outfit changes every day, which stresses her out.
- When Prince William and Kate aren’t being all sorts of adorable and good looking in public, they like to “potter around”, and make tea and toast for friends.
- The two own a sausage maker.
- Kate also likes to make roast chicken, strawberry jam, and plum preserves.
- Wills and Kate really, really love DVD box sets, especially The Killing. They watched the series marathon-style.
- They’d rather “binge on various new series rather than hit up society events”.
Did your heart just melt? Yeah, we thought so.
And here’s the cover, and see who else made the best dressed list here: