Kristen Stewart recently dyed her brunette swoop the shade “Faded Creamsicle.” It was for a role in American Ultra, according to the caption and not, regrettably, for stage two of a Britney-circa-2007-type bender. (Give it some time.)
The Maison de Cheveux in New Orleans might have done the deed Friday, but we’ve shouldered the burden of the future. Will it be long, brown locks again for She Who Wears Cornrows and Yeti Arms? Not if we (and Tumblr) have anything to do with it.
Below, we’ve pulled a few images for you and “Miss Jeans and a T-Shirt” to peruse. If she saw these, she’d probably be like, “Dude, that’s not what I meant when I talked to Marie Claire about risk and exploration.” But then we’d retort, “If you shared ‘My Heart Is A Wiffle Ball/Freedom Pole’ with the world, you can do anything.”
1. Milla Jovovich in The Fifth Element because she’s halfway there.
Image via Tumblr
2. Taylor Tomasi Hill because she’s got the best red in the biz. (Plus she finally revealed the identity of the maestro behind it.)
Image via Zara Pictures
3. Emily Weiss because platinum is so of the moment.
Image via Into The Gloss
4. Karen Elson, 18, because how could that cut not change your life?
5. Grace Coddington — the color, not the singular texture — because duh.