Poor Shawn. He just wanted to wear a tiny hat on Halloween. Instead of attaching said tiny hat to his head via an elastic strap, he decided to glue it on. With super glue. Shawn, this was not a good idea.
Shawn’s boyfriend Lee accompanied him to the ER, snapping pics of the hilarious mishap and sending them to his mom, as any good boyfriend should. Laughter is the best cure for super glue mishaps! Also, Shawn actually looks really great in the tiny hat. Not so great that he should keep it glued to his head forever, but we are more than mildly impressed with how he pulls the look off. Sound familiar?
Thank you, wonderful ladies of The Hairpin, for bringing this to our attention:
And, you know, context:
[via The Hairpin]