Leandra Medine, aka the Man Repeller, got married last night in New York, and we have all the details.
Here they are:
- The wedding took place inside the St. Regis Hotel, and the decor was inspired by Woody Allen‘s A Midnight in Paris.
- Medine wore off-the-rack Marchesa (not a Prabal Gurung creation as she previously told the world) underneath a white satin moto jacket by Rebecca Minkoff down the aisle.
- The one-shouldered gown is a longer version of the dress that Miranda Kerr wore to the Met Gala last year.
- She also wore a white leather vest by Lyndsey Butler, an arm full of chunky bracelets, and sparkly flatforms with bedazzled initials (“L.M.” and “A.C.”, for herself and new hubby Abe Cohen).
- Bridesmaids were told that they could wear whatever they wanted, as long as their ensembles were mint, light pink, or light yellow. They also wore flower crowns.
- Medine wore false eyelashes.
- There may or may not have been cake.
And here are photos:
'Crap, I'm getting MARRIED?!'
n of 10
this is some kind of spaceship or something.