Today, Ozzy Osbourne is 65-years-young and still sporting the same signature look he was rocking in the ’70s. Naturally, we’re taking notes, but making sure we remember that nobody does Ozzy better than Ozzy Osbourne.
Back in 2009, Mary-Kate Olsen learned this the hard way after hitting the streets wearing the Black Sabbath frontman’s signature round sunglasses, crucifix pendant, and headbang-worthy tresses. Still, there’s no harm in trying as long as you’ve come to terms with the fact that no matter how round your face, or how high your cheekbones, circle specs will never look as good on you as they do on the Godfather of Heavy Metal.
Fortunately, leather pants — if made well in the right cut — can still be flattering even if don’t have those skinny rocker stems. The same goes for a black crochet poncho and shiny silver cross pendant. Although, you can’t expect to wear the holy symbol without some outcry from the Christian church.
Here, we’ve got five picks for getting Ozzy’s look, from his bright red highlights to his timeless Gothic wares.
1. SWELL Replay SS Minou Sunglasses, $28; swell.com
2. 27 Miles Jackie Fringe Poncho, $138; madisonlosangeles.com
3. Callula LillibelleRei faux leather pants, $104(were $260); theoutnet.com
4. Kenneth Jay Lane Cross Necklace, $126 (was $113.99); zappos.com
5. Comb-in Hair Colour in Red, $8; topshop.com