What happens when two saucy ladies meet at Serendipity? Gold — of the comedy and ice cream variety, that is. As part of her web series The Look, Harper’s BAZAAR executive editor Laura Brown invited Sofia Vergara to the legendary NYC dessert institution for some good ol’ ladies-who-lunch chitchat.
Our personal Sofia highlights include when she:
- Describes fans’ disappointment when they meet her.
- Yells “Salud!” during their frozen hot chocolate toast.
- Compares her cleavage to Brown’s saying, “It’s just cleavage. It’s different, but they’re both cleavage.” Um, not exactly.
- Asks Brown to stop being weird.
- Says sprinkles with a silent ‘s’.
- Mouths ‘whore’ after Brown steals her first Valentino coat.
Watch the entire conversation below, and for more of Laura Brown and The Look, we’ve got you covered:
WATCH: This May Be The Best Karl Lagerfeld Interview We’ve Ever Seen
Rachel Zoe Thinks The Oscars Should Move To After Paris Fashion Week
WATCH: Elmo Is A Total ‘Monsterista’, Owns Couture-Like Pieces
Tips & Tricks: Bazaar‘s Laura Brown Swears By This French Beauty Brand