A year and a half ago, Victoria Beckham was somewhat inexplicably named Range Rover‘s Creative Design Executive. Now she’s designed her very own car.
Here is what the designer had to say about her Range Rover Evoque Special Edition:
“When I first started working with the team, I did a lot of research, and created mood boards to show the team my love of timeless and classic design. I looked at yachts, luxury jets, and classic cars.”
These are the details:
- Each car costs £79,995, or $128,758.
- Only 200 will be produced, and they will be available on the Chinese market first.
- The interior accents and rims are rose gold-plated; the paint is “hand-finished matte”.
- The floor mats are made of mohair and were inspired by Victoria’s dad’s Rolls-Royce.
- Baseball-like stitching on the seats are an apparent reference to athlete husband David, who does not play baseball.
- A four-piece leather luggage set and a hand-sewn wallet come with the car.
And this is what it looks like:
this is some kind of spaceship or something.