1. Justin Bieber wore a t-shirt with the F-word on it, and there’s an ice cream sundae that tastes like his perfume.
2. The craziness surrounding the Conde Nast elevator Twitter account started and ended rather quickly.
3. Lauren Bush Lauren Bush Lauren Bush Lauren Bush Lauren.
4. Kanye might be designing a shoe collection with Giuseppe Zanotti, who he namedrops on Watch The Throne. (There’s also mention of Margiela and the Olsens.)
5. Vivienne Westwood hates Kate Middleton‘s eye makeup, and Grazia finally admitted it Photoshopped Kate’s waist.
6. There was so much red carpet action: the Teen Choice Awards, The Help premiere, and the Glee 3D premiere.
7. The Alexander McQueen exhibit was incredibly successful. Even Joe Zee had to employ clever means to see Savage Beauty on its last day at the Met! Relatedly, Amy Winehouse once barbecued a $24,000 McQueen dress.
8. A court denied Christian Louboutin (the brand) an injunction against YSL, but the company still wants to keep fighting. At least Christian Louboutin (the man) has a sick work space?
9. Missoni for Target rules — the housewares are definitely our favorite.
10. Anna Wintour had dinner with Barack Obama, and Grace Coddington is the subject of her ex-husband’s photography exhibit.