1. The Oscars red carpet was kind of disappointing! Of course, that didn’t stop us from deciding who looked best and who looked worst. Regardless, we liked Anne Hathaway‘s eight outfits, all of the cool jewelry people wore and the Vanity Fair afterparty.
3. Washing your hair every day is bad!
4. Lady Gaga released her video for “Born This Way.” She also walked in the Thierry Mugler show where she debuted a new song called “Government Hooker,” and is suing the breast milk ice cream people. Oh, and Anna Dello Russo loves her.
8. Iris Apfel designing her own jewelry collection is the most exciting news of the week (month? year?).
10. The John Galliano saga continued. Following the leak of a video featuring an anti-Semitic rant, Dior fired the designer. The fashion world has responded, but Jewish voices have been notably absent and there has been plenty of talk about who will succeed him. As of now, Galliano has issued a response and will stand trial.